Carbonara. Carbonara (Italian: [karboˈnaːra]) is an Italian pasta dish from Rome made with egg, hard cheese, cured pork, and black pepper. I have always thought carbonara was labour intensive but boy was I wrong! I love that this dish makes for a perfect weeknight meal but could just.
For a quick dinner, whip up Tyler Florence's authentic Spaghetti alla Carbonara recipe, a rich tangle of pasta, pancetta and egg, from Food Network. Carbonara has been the subject of some severe bastardization here in the states, where we regularly eschew Italian tradition in favor of garlic, bacon, and green peas for some reason. Garlic or onion, pecorino or parmesan, bacon or ham, cream or butter – how do you like your carbonara, and what's the secret to getting that perfect consistency? You can have Carbonara using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carbonara
- You need 1 box of Pasta (bucatini is my favorite).
- It’s 3/4 lb of Bacon, diced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Onion, sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mushrooms, thick sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need 2 of Eggs, beaten.
- It’s of Black pepper.
Learn how to make carbonara sauce with bacon or pancetta and loads of parmesan. Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara—indulgent and delicious, yet so easy! Карбонара — Паста карбонара Паста алла карбона́ра (итал. Pasta alla carbonara) — спагетти с мелкими кусочками гуанчиале (соленой некопченой итальянской свиной щековины), смешанные с соусом из яиц, сыра пармезан и пекорино романо. Rick Stein's carbonara is made in the traditional Italian way.
- Brown bacon to half-crispy..
- Boil noodles to taste..
- Add mushrooms and onions. Add extra oil if needed. Sauté until onions and mushrooms are browned..
- Beat eggs, Parmesan cheese and black pepper in a separate bowl..
- Add noodles to bacon/mushroom mixture. Sauté until all noodles evenly coated in mixture..
- Add hot mixture to egg/cheese mixture. Stir/toss until coated evenly. Add more cheese, if needed. Serve hot..
It is wonderfuly tasty but quick and easy to make. Put a large saucepan of water on to boil. The carbonara recipe is another excellent example of Italian pasta cuisine, simple to make, yet This recipe uses eggs, cream, cheese and bacon. The traditional Italian spaghetti carbonara sauce recipe. Spaghetti Carbonara (with Eggs and Bacon) I include a recipe for this well-known dish because most people I know get it completely wrong, either adding milk or cream or letting the eggs become.