Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet. In a large skillet, cook sausage in oil until lightly browned; drain. Add potatoes with contents of sauce mix and water. Brown sausage in oil and drain.
Add half of the kielbasa sliced thin to casserole and cover with soup mixture. In a skillet over medium heat, cook sausage in until lightly golden; drain. Add potatoes with contents of sauce mix. You can have Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet
- You need 1 pound of cooked kielbasa or sausage.
- Prepare 2 tbls of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 package of au gratin potatoes.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 package (8 oz) of frozen California blend vegetables.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand until cheese is melted. Melt butter in skillet; add sausage and onions. Au Gratin Sausage Skillet Using frozen vegetables and a package of au gratin potatoes, I can get this satisfying stovetop supper on the table in no time. Even our oldest daughter, who can be a picky eater, loves it – and it is an excellent way of getting her to eat her vegetables.
Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet step by step
- Brown sausage in oil and drain.
- Add vegetables cover and cook 8 – 10 minutes.
- Add potatoes, water and sauce mix. Cook covered on medium heat for 18-20 min stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover, let stand for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
In a skillet, cook sausage in oil until brownen and drain. Add potatoes with contents of sauce mix and water. In large bowl, mix water, milk and margarine. Add the potatoes, sauce mix and water. Add veggies (next time I would add them thawed rather than frozen, and use more chopped versions/combinations of veggies).