Sugar free carrot dessert. A deliciously moist, soft Keto carrot cake with cream cheese frosting! Sugar Free Carrot Cake is a recipe that I get asked about quite often. It is also one of my favorite cakes.
Enjoy a healthy gluten-free, vegan, and refined sugar-free carrot cake recipe. I'm not really sure how to qualify a "healthified" dessert to be honest, since everyone's idea of "healthy" is so different. I do know, however, that I made this absolutely delicious carrot cake without the use of any gluten, dairy. You can cook Sugar free carrot dessert using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sugar free carrot dessert
- You need 5 of carrots crumbled thinly.
- It’s 1 cup of soaked almonds or any nuts.
- You need Half of kg milk.
- You need 1 cup of desi ghee.
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
This vegan gluten free dairy free carrot cake is SO moist and tender, you'll never know it's healthy, plant based and made without eggs! This classic carrot cake recipe is both gluten-free and sugar-free. Not only is it gluten-free, it's sugar-free too – swapping the usual caster sugar for Stevia or Splenda. Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free.
Sugar free carrot dessert instructions
- First use heavy base nonstick deep pan.
- Now add crushed carrots and soak the water.
- After look only dry immediately add ghee and roast it.
- Now when it start leaving ghee add warm milk and start cooking at medium flame.
- Now when carrots look cooked and softened with shiny texture pls add nuts and condensed milk.
- Again cook until it look so crunchy and mixed will.
- Yummy delicious sugar free dessert is ready.
There's something about eating a slice of carrot cake with makes you feel just that little bit healthier. I'm a huge advocate of hiding veggies in desserts, but especially in all things carrot cake. You've seen it in this flourless carrot breakfast cake, carrot cake protein bars. This sugar free carrot cake recipe is actually dairy free. I wanted to keep the cake portion dairy free so that everyone could make it.