Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies. These perfect paleo chocolate chip cookies are thick, chewy and have the perfect texture. Many of the reviewers have called these the best cookies ever and said that nobody had a clue that they were paleo (or even gluten-free)! This recipe also has vegan and keto options.
They are the BOMB and not only are they one of my favorite recipes, they're also one of you, the readers. Chewy, thick paleo chocolate chunk cookies made with both coconut and almond flour. These low carb cookies are a dream come true. You can cook Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 cup of blanched almond flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of coconut sugar.
- You need 6 tablespoons of almond butter.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
These ultra chewy chocolate chip cookies are hands down the best! They also just happen to be healthy, gluten free, paleo, dairy free and vegan too. This family favorite is a go-to whenever you're craving a good homemade chocolate chip cookie, and they're perfect to bring to a party or serve to. These Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies are naturally gluten-free and egg-free, with a crisp shortbread texture on the outside, while being tender on the inside.
Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix coconut oil and coconut sugar in a big bowl.
- Beat in almond butter and vanilla extract.
- Beat in raw egg.
- Stir together almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- (If needed, place mixture in freezer for five mins).
- Roll into 8 balls (or 16) and place remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips (maybe use your best judgment on the extra chocolate).
- Press cookies lightly with your hands.
- Bake 11-14 mins, or until centers no longer look wet.
- Let completely cool on pan, they'll keep cooking after coming out of the oven.
I originally developed this recipe years ago when I experimented with eating grain-free. Perfect Paleo chocolate chip cookies made with almond flour and tapioca flour or coconut flour, are thick, soft and chewy, but not too sweet. The most common Paleo baking flour is almond flour, which is what forms the base of these soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies. I love chocolate chip cookies that are soft and pillowy right out of the oven and are still easy to bite into once they cool. I always had trouble finding exactly what I'm looking for… until now!