Chocolate chip cookie bars. Taste testers gave these chocolate chip cookie bars a stamp of delicious approval- and I'm so glad because this cookie dough actually makes my favorite chewy chocolate chip cookies, too. We're talking the softest, chewiest, thickest chocolate chip cookies to ever come out of my oven. I realize that these chocolate chip bars may not look the most celebratory when it comes to a birthday treat.
All Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. This recipe calls for a good amount of sugar which gives it that ooey gooey texture that melts in your mouth. Skip the scooping and make your chocolate chip cookies in a pan instead! You can have Chocolate chip cookie bars using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookie bars
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter or margarine.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 cups of ap flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s of Vanilla.
- It’s of At least 1 cup or more chocolate chips.
These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie bars are an easy-to-make treat loaded with melty semisweet chocolate chips inside a buttery soft cookie bar! This chocolate chip cookie bar recipe is seriously the best. Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars-chocolate chip cookies are made in ONE pan! These easy cookie bars are a family favorite dessert!
Chocolate chip cookie bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. In mixer cream butter and both sugars til fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat. Add salt, baking powder and baking soda to flour and add 1 cup at a time. Add chocolate chips..
- In a sprayed 9×13 pan spread mixture and bake about 30-40 minutes. Let cool and cut into squares..
If you like chocolate chip cookies, you are going to LOVE chocolate chip cookie bars because they are SO easy to make. You press all of the chocolate chip. These super soft, chewy chocolate chip cookie bars are easy (one bowl!) and so delicious! Apparently I consider decadent, chewy, chocolate chip cookie bars to be firmly in the "important" category, because I can't stop talking about these perfect little blondies. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are thick and chewy and a great treat for a crowd, potlucks and parties.