Brownie Cookies. Reviews for: Photos of Brookies (Brownie Cookies). These easy chocolate chip cookie brownies have my very favorite chocolate chip cookie dough baked into the top layer of decadent, fudgy brownies. These chocolate chip cookie brownies are super customizable!
This decadent treat is perfect for all of the chocolate lovers in your life! A beautiful marriage of two of my favorite desserts. Wonderfully chewy on the outside and fudgey on the inside, with chunks of melty. You can have Brownie Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brownie Cookies
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2 Tb of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 3 cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 2 of large Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
Yes, the word healthy is in there and it isn't by accident. Inspired by the Starbucks chewy chocolate cookie, my version has all the same flavors, textures and tastes. This Brownie Cookies recipe which gives you the best of both worlds in a cookie! If you like brownies are a chocolate lover, or are a fan of cookies in general then you will love these Brownie.
Brownie Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two quarter sheet baking sheets with Silpats or parchment paper..
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl..
- Place 2 1/2 cups of the semisweet chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan. Slowly melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly..
- Combine eggs and sugars in a medium and use a mixer to blend on medium speed for 5 minutes. Reduce speed to low, beat in melted chocolate for 1 minute. Add flour mixture and mix on low speed for 20 seconds until combined. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Use a 1/2 Tb measuring spoon to form the cookies, spacing cookies 3 inches apart..
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, rotating pans halfway through until tops are shiny and crackly. Remove from oven and place cookies on a cooling rack and enjoy!.
If a fudgy brownie and chewy chocolate chip cookie had a baby, it would be this decadent creation. Get your chocolate fix with cookies easy enough for the kids to make. This refrigerator cookie recipe combines the best parts of a brownie and cookie. The perfect brownie cookie recipe that you'll make time and again! To make my brownie cookies, you'll want to go ahead and prepare yourself for the heady chocolate aroma that these babies.