Reese’s Cookie Dough Cheesecake. This Cookie Dough Cheesecake recipe from Delish.com is the best. Here's what you need: pre-made cookie dough, cream cheese, granulated sugar, sour cream, vanilla extract, eggs, chocolate syrup. Optional, drop half teaspoonfuls of cookie dough on top of the cheesecake batter.
Reese's® Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake CheesecakeChunks of Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups in our Original Cheesecake with Layers of Delic. Creamy Cheesecake Loaded with Our Chocolate Chip Cookie-Dough and Walnuts. These cookie dough cheesecake bars are the ultimate indulgence! You can cook Reese’s Cookie Dough Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Reese’s Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- You need 2 packages of cream cheese (8 ounce), softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Reeses’s cookie dough.
- Prepare 1 of graham cracker crust.
Nut crust on the bottom, creamy cheesecake in the middle, and chocolate chip cookie dough on top. They're a great dessert to take to a party! Brownie, cookie dough cheesecake, caramel sauce, whipped cream and more chocolate chips on top. Now, you're probably wondering how many cookie dough cheesecake brownie bites I actually had right?!
Reese’s Cookie Dough Cheesecake instructions
- Beat together in large bowl with an electric mixer : cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract……
- Add eggs and cinnamon powder, mix well…….
- Break up part of the cookie dough, about 1/2 cup, and stir into cream cheese mixture……..
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust……..
- Top pie with remaining cookie dough……..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes…….
- Let cool before serving, or refrigerate overnight for best flavor ! Serve and enjoy !!!.
As a matter of fact, it was the second time I made them. Everyone who tries this scrumptious cookie dough cheesecake loves it. —Julie Craig, Kewaskum, Wisconsin. I created this recipe to combine two of my all-time favorites: cheesecake for the grown-up in me and chocolate chip cookie dough for the little girl in me. These Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars combine multiple desserts into one bite! The cookie dough cheesecake uses my favorite chocolate chip cookie dough recipe cut in half and without eggs.