You can cook Coconut Macaroons using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Macaroons
- You need 1/3 of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of dried coconut flakes.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 tsp of water.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Coconut Macaroons instructions
- In the mixing bowl add flour, coconut flakes and salt. Mix and make a hole in the middle..
- Add condensed milk and vanilla extract in the middle and stir..
- Add the water and continue stirring until even..
- Place a parchment paper on the cookie sheet. Use a tablespoon to make the shape and drop on the cookie sheet..
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 10 minutes..