Cheesecake 2.0. Die leuchtend grüne Farbe und der cremige Geschmack des köstlichen Cheesecakes überzeugen wirklich jeden, der das Rezept schon einmal ausprobiert hat. Oh and it taste wonderful if you are looking for a lighter version of a cheesecake. Saving the characters for our menu.
If you're watching calories, this recipe is ideal, because it produces two neat little cheesecakes–no tempting leftovers. It's my take on a Bengali dessert called bhapa doi. Would you have guessed that this milk-based sweet is an Indian dessert?! You can have Cheesecake 2.0 using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesecake 2.0
- You need of Equipment.
- You need 1 of Deep Cake Pan for Cheesecake.
- You need 1 of Larger Deep Cake Pan for Waterbath.
- It’s 1 of Stand Mixer or Hand Mixer (or lots of strength and will.).
- You need 1 Box of Parchment Paper.
- It’s 1 of Small handtowel.
- You need of Crust.
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of Graham cracker crumbs.
- It’s 4 Oz. of Butter, Melted.
- Prepare 3 Teaspoons of Sugar.
- It’s of Cheesecake.
- You need 32 Oz. of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- You need of Fruit Swirl – Optional Topping.
- Prepare 6 Oz. of Fruit(Strawberry, Mango or something else?), Pureed.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- You need of Cookie Dough Chunk – Optional Topping/Mix.
- You need 2 Cups of Flour, All-purpose.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Butter, melted (Pinch of Salt if you use unsalted butter).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Milk Chocolate Chips, (processed into smaller chunks-optional).
Enjoy this creamy cappuccino cheesecake – a delightfully rich chocolate and cream cheese dessert flavored with cinnamon. This is the main The Cheesecake Factory stock chart and current price. You can find more details by going to one of the sections under this. Guys I don't get why they decided to drop Sonneiko. </ CAKE – The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated.
Cheesecake 2.0 instructions
- Prep Line the pan you'll be putting the cheesecake in with parchment paper (able to be heated to 350 degrees.) I used pre-cut Parchment Paper Circles for the bottom and then cut some for the sides. You'll need some melted/soft butter to make it stick..
- Crust If making your own crust, Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and crush graham crackers and mix with sugar and butter. Press down into a deep cake pan. (I used 2 6 In. pans.) Place pan(s) into the oven 10 mins..
- Cheesecake Step 1 Start boiling some water while you beat the cream cheese, adding 8 Oz. at a time. Slowly add in sugar and vanilla with mixer blending. Add eggs one at a time, on low speed. Make sure not to overmix- we don't want bubbles! When the crust is done, turn the oven down to 200 degrees.Pour filling into crust. (Take note of any toppings/mixes now, before baking.).
- Cheesecake Step 2 Take your larger pan and put the small towel on the bottom. Place your cheesecake pan on top of that. Slowly add in the boiling water into the large pan, don't pass 2/3rds of the cheesecake pan. The towel should be entirely submerged. Place this in the 200-degree oven for one hour..
- Cheesecake Step 3 After an hour of cooking at 200-degrees the cheesecake isn't going to look finished. That's how it should be. Let some of the hot air out of the oven and then leave it shut for another hour..
- Cheesecake Step 4 Now that everything has cooled off, it'll be much easier to work with. Remove the cheesecake pan and place it in the fridge for another six hours. After this, You can remove the cheesecake by slowly and gently carving around the sides of the parchment paper and flipping it..
- Fruit Puree Swirl Puree the fruit of your choice and sugar together in a blender. Pass the mixture through a mesh strainer if seeds are in it (strawberries). Before Cheesecake Step 2, dot your puree on top of the cheesecake, then take a toothpick and swirl the top. Be careful to stay on the surface, we don't want the puree to get pushed under the cheesecake filling. Proceed with Step 2 as normal..
- Cookie Dough Chunk Mix flour, sugar, brown sugar, and salt. Then slowly add, butter, milk, and vanilla extract. Fold in chocolate chips. Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours. Take chunks of cookiedough and put into cheesecake pan before adding filling. Then proceed with Cheesecake Step 1..
NasdaqGS – NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Cheesecake is a sweet dessert consisting of one or more layers. The main, and thickest layer, consists of a mixture of soft, fresh cheese (typically cream cheese or ricotta), eggs, and sugar. These cheesecake cupcakes are quick and simple, but also highly customizable. I chose sugar-free raspberry syrup for this particular batch, but you can substitute the syrup for any flavor you like.