Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberry. Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are the perfect no-bake treat! Juicy strawberries stuffed with delicious cheesecake filling are the ultimate indulgence! These cheesecake stuffed strawberries are packed full of creamy cheesecake and topped with a dusting of graham cracker crumbs.
Valentine's Day is a family affair around these. Looking for an easy dessert to bring to a party? Rinse strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry. You can have Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberry using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberry
- You need of Strawberries.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Graham crackers crumbs.
Remove the top and clean out with a paring knife, if. Do you love the taste of freshly picked strawberries? What about the irresistible taste of cheesecake? There's a way you can have both of these wonderful foods combined.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberry step by step
- Hollow out strawberries.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract in bowl until light and fluffy..
- Add cream cheese to piping bag and fill strawberries.
- Lightly top with crushed Graham crackers crumbs. Refrigerate until serving..
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are delicious, bite-size treats with a chocolatey filling and oreo crumb crust! They're perfect for parties and celebrations! Here's a fabulous recipe for days when fresh. These Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are so delicious! Every time I make these, I'm lucky to even get one since they're gone so fast!