Nastar / Pineaple Cookies.
You can cook Nastar / Pineaple Cookies using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nastar / Pineaple Cookies
- Prepare 100 g of butter.
- Prepare 50 g of margarin.
- You need 100 g of caster sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of fresh pineaple.
- You need 200 gr of flour.
- Prepare 50 gr of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 tbs of salt.
- Prepare 1 of vanila.
- You need 1 sachet of milk powder.
- It’s 1 of royco.
Nastar / Pineaple Cookies instructions
- Puree the pineapple food processor and Boil pineapple puree sugar. Reduce heat to a simmer, and cook until the pineapple jam is really thick..
- Prepare cookie dough. Beat together butter until light and fluffy. Add egg, one and a time, beat until well mixed. Slowly add all-purpose flour in batches into the mixture, beat until the dough becomes smooth.
- Shape dough into balls. Scoop 10 grams of dough and make a round ball. Repeat until dough is used up.