Healthy oats cookie. Whereas traditional recipes usually call for a full stick (or more. Cuz these are not your ordinary oatmeal cookies! Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies that are made with just banana and oats.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Granola BitesA Kitchen Addiction. Cookie's for breakfast, cookies for lunch, cookies, cookies coooookies!! I've also created variations of this, try my Chocolate Chip Healthy Oatmeal Cookie, and my PB & J Healthy Oatmeal Cookie. You can cook Healthy oats cookie using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy oats cookie
- You need 1 cup of oats flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of margarine.
- It’s 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of Optional flavours.
- It’s 3/4 cups of Oats.
- You need 1/2 of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of nuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raisins.
Healthy cookies can be tricky to figure out, and this one was no exception. Super chewy oatmeal and coconut cookies are here! The base of these cookies is rolled oats, oat. Healthy oat breakfast cookies made with carrots, apples and banana.
Healthy oats cookie instructions
- Mix all to form a hard dough texture.
- Refidgerate for minimum 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 190° for about 10-15 mins. Meanwhile form 1/4 cup size balls and space out on a tray.
- Place in oven for about 15-20 mins.
Hi, it's Ciara here from My Fussy Eater. I'ts a delight to be back here on Super Healthy Kids sharing some of my ideas and recipes for. Chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal cookies, ginger cookies, even Snickerdoodles taste Oatmeal-Date-Chocolate Cookies. The oats and dates to this cookie recipe are packed. These easy and Healthy Banana Oat Cookies have no added sugar or flour!