Easy chocolate chip cookies with only 5 ingredients. Sift flour and brown sugar into a bowl; stir in eggs. Mix butter into flour mixture until dough is creamy; fold in chocolate chips. I think sometimes people who don't bake very often do not realize that cookies can really be a simple thing to make.
In order to slightly under-bake the cookies, the edges Silicone Spatula: A great all-purpose spatula is a must-have. They're great for incorporating dry ingredients that are harder to whisk in and scraping the bowl. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. You can have Easy chocolate chip cookies with only 5 ingredients using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate chip cookies with only 5 ingredients
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter,softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
It's easier and I have never had that method fail me. Many of you say that the only way to measure flour is to scoop it into the measuring cup and level with a knife. These cookies are soft, thick, bricks of chocolate chunks and buttery dough baked into a heavy, milk-loving cookie that is my most favorite I don't know if this helps, but I plugged in my ingredients and scanned the barcodes. A warm, fresh chocolate chip cookie with a big glass of milk is comfort food at it's finest.
Easy chocolate chip cookies with only 5 ingredients instructions
- First get a bowl put half a cup butter softened and then add 3/4 cup of brown sugar then mix until smooth then add 1 egg and mix then add 1 1/4 cup of flour then mix until it turns into a dough after it’s finished add 3/4 cup of chocolate chips then mix then get the oven tray put on the oven tray the butter paper and do the shape you want then put it on 180° on 8 to 10 minutes after everything is done enjoy !!.