Date oatmeal cookie. Oatmeal Date Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These chewy oatmeal cookies get warm, complex flavor from cardamom and caramelly Medjool dates. They won't spread much and aren't completely even in shape, which adds to their rustic appeal.
Stir in the oatmeal and dates. This delicious recipe for oatmeal cookies with date filling will have everyone in your house reaching for the cookie jar. A combination of flavor and texture makes these cookies the perfect addition to your morning coffee.. You can have Date oatmeal cookie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Date oatmeal cookie
- Prepare 10 oz of pitted date.
- It’s 2 cups of quick cook oats flour.
- It’s 8 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground cardamom.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of milk powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Mahleb ground.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fennel.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of yeast.
- It’s 1/2 cup of warm milk +3 teaspoon.
Vegan Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies, Healthy Date Filled Oatmeal CookiesFoodista. granulated sugar, baking powder, shortening, flour. This is a pretty standard cookie recipe, so it's easy to follow along. Think of it like oatmeal raisin cookies, but instead of the raisins and oatmeal, we're adding dates and. The perfect on-the-go breakfast or after-school snack!
Date oatmeal cookie instructions
- Over medium heat with 4 tablespoon of the butter add the date and smash till you get paste add 1 tablespoon cardamom and cinnamon let it cool.
- Roll it to thin paper using sprayed film.
- Mix all the dry ingredients mix with 4 tablespoon cold butter look like sand and start adding the warm milk the last 3 spoons mix one at time.
- The dough will be not hard and not sticky spray it and let rest for half hour.
- Roll the dough paper thin then add on top the date and start rolling like cinnamon roll and start cutting I used knife but use floss for sharp cut.
- About inch some shape I used a cookie cutter then brush with milk please lay it on top paper parchment so it will not burn the bottom.
- At reheated oven 350 f for 15 to 20 minutes keep watching the bottom of the cookie enjoy .
Oatmeal/date Cookies recipe: Try this Oatmeal/date Cookies recipe, or contribute your own. This recipe came from an estate sale. Oatmeal Date Cookies that are chewy and soft in the center but crispy on the edges! These really are the perfect oatmeal cookie filled with chewy dates and crunchy pecans. Healthy oatmeal cookies made with fiber-rich oats, coconut oil and applesauce instead of butter and coconut sugar.