30 minute Magic cookie bars. Magic cookie bars freeze very well. Make sure to wrap them in something air tight and they will keep for three months. You'll see the top turn a golden brown but the center will not be set, it will harden after cooling down.
Then pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly over top. Cookie bars are on the menu and you're absolutely going to love them. These Magic Cookie Bars are incredibly simple to throw together and made with just seven ingredients. You can cook 30 minute Magic cookie bars using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 30 minute Magic cookie bars
- You need 1.5 cups of graham crackers crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of soft or melted butter.
- You need 1-14 oz of can sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butterscotch chips.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of shredded sweetened coconut.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
Magic cookie bars freeze beautifully when fully baked and can be eaten straight from the freezer for a chewier bar or thawed in the fridge for gift-giving. Sprinkle the nuts over the coconut. Gently pat the mixture down so the surface is even. My family makes these vegan magic bars every year during our big holiday-baking party.
30 minute Magic cookie bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix butter and graham cracker crumbs in mixing bowl and press onto a greased or parchment paper lined 13×9” baking pan. Pour condensed milk evenly over it..
- Spread all 3 kids of chips over graham crackers and press down a little bit into the crust..
- Sprinkle walnuts and coconut evenly on top and press down as well. Bake 20 minutes or until edges are a golden brown. Allow to cool for an hour and cut into squares. You can eat as is or place in fridge to firm up even more..
Loosen from sides of pan while still warm; cool on wire rack. For perfectly cut cookie bars, line entire pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. These are also known as seven-layer or Hello Dolly bars. Cool your bars completely (if you can resist waiting These Magic Cookie Bars with seven layers are a must-have Christmas cookie. A buttery graham cracker crust topped with chocolate and butterscotch.