You can cook Oat Cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oat Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Honey.
- It’s 2 of Egg.
- You need 2 cups of Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of Oats.
- It’s of Fillings by taste.
Oat Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)..
- Add the honey and eggs, and whisk thoroughly..
- In a large bowl, mix the butter and sugar until well combined..
- Sift in the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Mix until just combined..
- Add the oats and mix until incorporated. Be careful not to overmix the batter or it might result in tougher cookies..
- Move them onto parchment paper.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes. The cookies will still be very soft, so be sure to let them cool thoroughly..