EASY Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars. With Cinco de Mayo so close, I decided to make a yummy Mexican dessert of CHURRO CHEESECAKE BARS. They are so easy & they are delish! These bars are covered in cinnamon and sugar and are the perfect sweet treat to your next get together.
Place the churro base in the springform pan and reserve. The popular Mexican cake is creamy, spongy, and SO delicious. It's just one of several Mexican-inspired desserts to add to your baking rotation, alongside churros, flan, and sopapillas. You can have EASY Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of EASY Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars
- It’s 2 packages of pillsbury crescent rolls.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2-8 ounce of bars cream cheese (softened).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
This dish is somewhere between a cinnamon bun and churros. Tender dough, creamy cheesecake and sweet cinnamon sugar come together for a deliciously simple recipe. Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars are a quick and easy cheesecake dessert recipe with just six ingredients you can make in less than an hour that taste like a churro Add a modern twist to a classic Mexican dessert with these Quick and Easy Puff Pastry Churro Sticks from Charbel, of My Latina Table. A delicious and easy churro bar stuffed with cream cheese!
EASY Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray a 9×13” baking pan with cooking spray and set aside..
- Mix 1/2 cup of sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle 1/2 of the mixture into the greased baking pan and set the other half aside for later..
- Open one pack of crescent rolls and unroll it leaving it in one sheet, lay it on your counter and pinch all the seams together very well. Lay on the baking pan..
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over the crescent dough that’s in the pan. Open the second tube of crescent rolls and unroll in one piece and pinch all the seams as well. Lay on top of the first layer in the baking pan and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar mixture..
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 15 min and cut into pieces and layer into 2-3 layers and refrigerate for 2 hours or more before enjoying..
Spread the cheesecake evenly on top of your dough and unroll the other can of crescent dough and place on top also making sure that the seams are. Churro Cheesecake Bars is: Not too sweet, loaded with cream cheese, and with just enough cinnamon sugar to make each bite churro-ified, that tiny bite left me wanting needing more. Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations Seamless Dough Sheets make assembly even easier as there's no need to press the seams together. These Churro Cheesecake Bars are simple and simply delicious. To make cheesecake filling: In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, egg, sugar, and vanilla extract.