Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had. The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies I've ever made! These cookies are soft and chewy, very slightly crisp on the outer edges, have TONS of chocolate, and use a couple other special ingredients that make things even more interesting. My daughter Valentine is about a year and a half old and has been talking more and more.
They have the right balance of flavor and texture. This is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever! No funny ingredients, no chilling time, etc. You can cook Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had
- Prepare 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of unsalted butter (melted).
- You need 3/4 cup of (packed) brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 3 cups of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
Just a simple, straightforward, amazingly delicious, doughy yet still fully cooked, chocolate chip cookie that turns out perfectly every single time! Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. These chocolate chip cookies are the best homemade chocolate chip cookies I've ever had. These cookies are so delicious and supremely easy to make.
Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had instructions
- Place 1/2 cup oats in a food processor. (You want to make them into a powder)..
- Place them into a medium bowl and whisk together with the oats, 2 1/4 cups AP flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl stir together 1 cup melted butter, 3/4 cup brown sugar, & 3/4 cup sugar. Stir until smooth. Then stir in 1 Tbsp vanilla, 1/2 tsp lemon juice, & 2 eggs. Stir until smooth..
- Stir wet mixture into the dry. Mixture will be lumpy..
- Stir in 3 cups chocolate chips & 1 1/2 cup chopped walnuts..
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. *I like silicon mats. Scoop 1/4 cupfuls of dough into balls and place on sheet. (Don’t need to space out because this is just to chill). Cover with plastic wrap. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight..
- Preheat 350°.
- Place cookies well spaced on sheet. Slightly depress each ball with palm of have..
- Bake 13-17 minutes.
- DO NOT OVER BAKE. these are best a little bit under done..
- You’re welcome.
- 1 cookie. 401 calories. 47 g carbs. 5g protein. 21g fat. 10g sat fat. 44 mg cholesterol. 199mg sodium. 32g sugar..
These are the BEST chocolate chip cookies I have ever eaten! They are soft and chewy and chocolatey and oh so good. And even better, they stay that way for a couple of days, if they last that long! We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks.