The BEST Chocolate Chip/Chunk Cookies EVER!!!. The result is a chocolate chunk cookie that's tender, puffy, and fudgy with perfectly crisp edges. What You'll Need To Make Chocolate Chunk Cookies. These really are the best chocolate chunk cookies ever!
As you can see from the photos, sometimes I use chocolate chunks, chopped chocolate. But when I began making my chocolate chip cookies I soon found out I was out of white sugar–and to top it all off only had dark brown sugar on hand. The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! You can cook The BEST Chocolate Chip/Chunk Cookies EVER!!! using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The BEST Chocolate Chip/Chunk Cookies EVER!!!
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, room temp (but totally ok if cold).
- Prepare 1.5-2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips.
The Internet-Famous Chocolate Chunk Shortbread Cookies by Alison Roman Or rather, good chocolate chip cookies are always worth it, and I'm a strict judge of what qualifies when it comes to chocolate chip cookies. I followed the recipe exactly and they were legitimately one of the worst things I have ever created. They ended up completely flat, crunchy, and not.
The BEST Chocolate Chip/Chunk Cookies EVER!!! step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F, meanwhile in a small bowl, combine all your dry ingredients (except sugars).
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter with both sugars and vanilla using hand mixer or stand mixer. About 2 min, do bot overmix or it will make cakey cookies (unless that's what you're going for).
- Add your eggs one at a time, mix to combine..
- Add half your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients, mix then add remaining dry..
- Using a spoon or spatula, mix in your chocolate chips..
- Place well spaced apart, little dollops of cookie dough on a parchment lined baking sheet. (Dollops are roughly 1/2 tbs in size).
- Bake in oven for 8-10 min until edges are lightly browned (do not over bake).
These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies are the most popular recipe on my website! Big chocolate chunks promise chocolate in every single bite. The flavor and texture of these cookies is unparalleled by any other recipe. Truly the best chocolate chip cookies any of us have ever had! Tuesday we had chocolate chip cookie dip.