Easy Peanut Butter Cookies. Combine the peanut butter, white sugar and egg. Drop spoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet. These cookies are best when they are still soft and just barely brown on the bottoms.
These peanut butter cookies are super easy to make, with no fancy ingredients. Peanut Butter-and-Chocolate Cookies: Divide peanut butter cookie dough in half. Peanut butter cookies are the perfect holiday cookies or just a quick and easy dessert to enjoy on any week night. You can cook Easy Peanut Butter Cookies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
These are my idea of the perfect peanut butter cookie! Soft and chewy packed with peanut butter flavor. Plus they're quick and easy to make! Peanut butter cookies can be made quickly from scratch.
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Put all ingredients into a bowl, mix until you get a doughy texture and everything is well combined.
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- Put parchment paper on a tray. Roll some of the dough in your hand into a small ball and place it on the tray. (Press down with a fork to get the original pb cookie look). Sprinkle sugar on cookies (optional)..
- Put cookies in the oven, and wait for around 10 minutes (or until the edges start browning).
You can make peanut butter cookies with only. This easy oatmeal cookie recipe is great with a glass of cold milk! In a small bowl, cream peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Add oats and baking soda to creamed mixture; mix well. World's Best Easy Peanut Butter Cookies recipe video!