Easy Sugar Cookies.
You can have Easy Sugar Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Sugar Cookies
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s 3 cups of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 Tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 Cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 2 sticks of butter.
- It’s of Items needed.
- You need of Food processor or mixer.
- It’s of Measuring cups/spoons.
Easy Sugar Cookies instructions
- Once ingredients have been gathered start by adding in 2 sticks of cold butter, and the sugar into your food processor. (For this recipe I use a good processor, however you can also use a stand or hand mixer as well.) Mix or pulse until well combined..
- Next add in salt,vanilla extract, baking powder, and the egg. Mix until well combined..
- Next add in the flour. I add the flour in one cup at a time mixing in-between. This is an easier process for the food processor and mixer system..
- After dough has formed take out of bowl or processor and spread some flour onto your counter. Kneed the dough a few times to ensure it is well form. Transfer the dough to a bowl and let chill a minimum of 30 mins. In the fridge..
- Once dough is done chilling you will have yourself a easy sugar cookie dough great for making cut outs and Decorating! Once you have formed your cookies cook at 375* for 8-10 min (check at 8min cook time may vary).