Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie.
You can have Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie
- It’s 1 package of Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 6 tbsp of unsalted butter, softened.
- It’s cups of Mini unwrapped peanut butter.
- It’s of Chocolate syrup.
- It’s of Vanilla ice cream.
- It’s 8 of ” shallow cast iron skillet.
Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray skillet with cooking spray..
- Make cookie dough according to package instructions, mixing in egg and butter..
- Press dough into the skillet using your hands. Can also spray the back of a large spoon with cooking spray and use that to press the dough down. You want it flat and even all over..
- Push peanut butter cups into the dough, about 1 inches apart..
- Bake approximately 35 mins until the outer edges are browned and middle is done..
- Serve with chocolate syrup and ice cream..