THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes. Learn more. Транскрипция и произношение слова "thin" в британском и американском вариантах. Подробный перевод и примеры. Definition of thin in the Idioms Dictionary. thin phrase. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
All pages with titles beginning with Thin. All pages with titles containing Thin. thin (adj.) of relatively small extent from one surface to the opposite or in cross section thin (adj.) lacking excess flesh; "Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look"-Shakespeare adjective, thin·ner, thin·nest. having relatively little extent from one surface or side to the opposite; not thick: thin ice. of small cross section in comparison with the length; slender: a thin wire. thin – WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. Thin definition: Something that is thin is much narrower than it is long. You can cook THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter-flavored shortening.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter room temperature.
- You need 1/3 cup of light brown sugar packed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated white sugar.
- You need 1 of egg room temperature.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
How to use thin in a sentence. From Middle English thinne, thünne, thenne, from Old English þynne, from Proto-Germanic *þunnuz ("thin") – compare *þanjaną ("to stretch, spread out") – from Proto-Indo-European *ténh₂us ("thin"), from *ten- ("to stretch"). I know plenty of guys who think that thin girls are ugly because thin girls have no curves or confidence. Definition of thin adjective from the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. thin legs.
THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. In a large bowl cream together shortening, butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Mix in egg until combined. Mix in vanilla extract. Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt until well combine and a dough starts to form..
- Fold in chocolate chips. Using a mini ice cream scoop (about 1 tablespoons worth) scoop out dough and place about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Completely flatten each ball of dough. (see notes) Bake for 7-8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cookies sit in the pan for about 2-3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to finish cooling. Cookies will crisp up even more as they cool. Store in airtight container..
Vocabulary Building Saying that somebody is thinSaying that somebody is thinThin is the most usual word Something thin is narrow or not very thick. If you wear thin socks on a cold winter day, your toes Thin can describe something that is narrow and slender, like a hair or a thread. It can also describe a. thin meaning, definition, what is thin: if something is thin, there is only a sm. a jacket made of light material). two thin slices of bread The road was covered with a thin layer of ice. thin definition: The definition of thin is having little depth, being lean or not having a lot of something. (adjective) An example of something thin is a thin coat of paint. This is the perfect video to practice and improve your English pronunciation. For example, she will teach how to pronounce words like 'thin' and 'thing'.