Orea bake cheesecake. Learn how to make this delicious Matcha Cheesecake in this video – best of all no baking is required! Flatten bag to remove excess air, then seal bag. This crust is perfect for pies and cheesecakes and can be used as a baked or no-bake crust!
Store-bought cheesecakes never fail to disappoint me. This No Bake Cheesecake is so light and creamy! Top with strawberries, chocolate, or simple whipped cream. You can have Orea bake cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orea bake cheesecake
- Prepare of Cake base.
- Prepare 6 pcs of orea cookies.
- Prepare 15 g of unsalted butter (melted).
- It’s of Cheese filling.
- Prepare 250 g of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Prepare 6 pcs of orea cream filling.
- You need 15 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch powder.
- It’s 125 ml of sour cream.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of lemon juice (optional).
- You need 4 pcs of orea cookies.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 2 pcs of orea cookies.
No bake cheesecake also eliminates a lot of the worries that might keep you from making a. Everything a cheesecake should be.silky, smooth, light, creamy & decadant. An easy No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake with an Oreo crust! This no-bake cheesecake makes a perfect This simple no-bake cheesecake makes a perfect dessert for any time of year!
Orea bake cheesecake step by step
- Cream cheese; butter; sour cream and egg prepared in room temperature..
- Use aluminium foil double wrap the cake pan(6” inch round with base removable); from bottom to all side. Generously use cake base butter to brush over the cake pan. Remains butter melts it for cookies base mixing..
- Cake base: Remove all the 6pcs cookies cream(don’t waste, use as sweetened in cream mixture later). Put cookies into a plastic bag. Finely crush it with rolling pin. Mix well with melted butter. Firmly lay over the cake pan base by spoon or hand pressed. Set aside..
- Preheat oven with tray of water to 150 C. Water level about 1cm..
- Electric mixer(low volume = 1) mix the cream cheese, cookies cream, butter and vanilla together until smooth and creamy, add sugars (increase level volume to 2 or 3) mix to very smooth and creamy texture. Change back low volume for the egg mix follow by cornstarch powder(sieved). Mix well. Tips: beside electric mixer, use spatula get all the mixture mix well..
- Add sour cream, gently mix well. (Same, I’ve DIY my sour cream by using 100ml whipping cream, n 1/3tsp lemon juice(slight adjust, pretty creamy by little more lemon juice) Electric mix at high volume approx 30seconds, add pinch of salt continue mix at high volume for 10-20 seconds then refrigerate for 10mins to set the flavour then bring out to room temperature before use.
- As we like sourly so more lemon juice squeeze in. Approx 1/8tsp into the cheese mixture and mix well. However, I felt it’s optional for this..
- Crush/chopped 4pcs orea cookies (cream filling together), mix into the cheese mixture..
- Pour into cake pan. Water bake at 150C for 20mins first, take out frm oven decorate the TOP by using 2pcs orea cookies cut into 8 small pieces. Carefully place in oven continue bake for 25mins at 150C. While baking, look out the tray water level drain up n need refill..
- Once baking times up, remove from oven, cool down n keep refrigerates for at least 3hours or over night to serve..
I posted this recipe in..cheese filling, finished with thick layer of ganache, as simple as that. The cheesecake turned out Let's get to the recipe and make the most delicious , light and creamy no bake Oreo cheesecake ! Tips for making this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe: The consistency of this no bake I would stick to Philadelphia cream cheese for this (and full fat) it seems more stable than supermarket own brands. I have gotten many questions from you guys asking what type of cream cheese I also never use light cream cheese, even from Philadelphia brand. I've tried using light cream cheese.