Oreo Birthday Cookie Shake.
You can cook Oreo Birthday Cookie Shake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Birthday Cookie Shake
- Prepare 1 cup of mint chocolate chip ice cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of almond milk.
- You need 20 of birthday cake Oreo cookies.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of almond extract.
- You need of Hershey’s chocolate syrup.
- It’s of Cinnamon powder.
Oreo Birthday Cookie Shake instructions
- Combine in a blender your ice cream, almond milk, Oreo cookies and almond extract……..
- Set blender to Crush setting and blend until contents are mixed thoroughly……
- Drizzle your Hershey’s chocolate syrup over the top and some cinnamon powder…….
- Serve and enjoy !.