Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars. Just because you're vegan doesn't mean breakfast is limited to smoothies, oatmeal, or energy bars. You're not limited to chia pudding, granola, or peanut Today, I want big, hearty vegan breakfasts. I'm talking breakfast burritos, pancakes, quiche, breakfast sandwiches, waffles, scrambles, french.
Oat breakfast chocolate bars with wholesome plant-based ingredients. The recipe is vegan, gluten-free We all want a fast but healthy breakfast and it can be boring to eat oatmeal every morning. You can also use ground dried, shredded coconut for a nut-free version. You can have Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars
- Prepare of Dry Ingredients.
- You need 3 cups of mixed chopped nuts and seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of mixed dried fruits.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried coconut.
- It’s 1 cup of whole oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of linseeds or 1/4 cup linseed flour.
- It’s of Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 1/5 cup of chia mixed with 1/2 cup water.
- You need 1/2 cup of maple syrup or 10 soaked dates(optional if prefer sweet).
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
How do you make a casserole into a quick Then top them with nut butter for extra protein and healthy fat to keep you going all morning. This take on a traditionally eggy dish swaps out. Keyword: breakfast, chewy granola bars, gluten free, granola bars, kid friendly lunch ideas, maple, quaker oats granola bars, snacks, tahini. What I like most about these bars that they are vegan or can be easily veganized.
Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars step by step
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl..
- Combine chia with water and let sit to form gel.
- Melt peanut butter and coconut oil together. Combine with sweetener (if using), cinnamon, vanilla essence, and chia mix..
- Mix wet ingredients thoroughly through dry ingredients..
- Press into tray greased with olive oil or lined with baking paper as you prefer..
- Cover with baking paper or a beeswax wrap and place in freezer for 30 min to 1 hour..
- Turn out onto board and slice into bars/squares (can also shape into balls/logs if crumbly).
- Store in freezer.
Well, thank you for such a nice recipe of an everyday cooking meal. Redefine breakfast with these delicious vegan no-bake fall peanut butter breakfast bars. If you are allergic to nuts altogether, you can always sub the nut butter for sunflower seed butter. Feel free to sub out the seeds and dried fruit. They're NOT sticky at room temperature!