Coco Sugar Fried Saba Banana Cue (dessert or snack). #OMJtvCookingStyle #BananaCue Banana cue is simply deep fried ripe saba bananas coated with carmelized brown or white sugar. Banana cue is a fried skewered saba banana or plantain coated with caramelized sugar and is one of the popular snacks/mirienda in the Philippines. How to cook: ~Place a deep frying pan on stove top over low-medium heat ~Pour oil on the pan ~Put the saba bananas on the pan and fry both sides.
Banana cue or Banana Q (Tagalog: Banana kyu) is a popular snack food or street food in the Philippines. The "cue" in the name is an abbreviation of barbecue, which in Philippine English refers to meat cooked in a style similar to satay. (Filipino Caramelized Bananas , Banana Q, Banana Kyu, Bananacue). One of the most popular sweet snacks in the Philipines is banana cue, made by deep-frying saba bananas which are generously coated in a thick layer of caramelized sugar. You can cook Coco Sugar Fried Saba Banana Cue (dessert or snack) using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coco Sugar Fried Saba Banana Cue (dessert or snack)
- You need 2 of Saba (Cardava) bananas.
- It’s 1-2 Tbsp of coconut sugar.
- You need 3-4 Tbsp of Cooking oil.
Because they are usually enjoyed as street food, the. These simple Pan-fried Bananas are caramelized in honey and cinnamon for a simple and delicious treat! Bananacue is a nutritious and popular snack in the Philippines. Get to know how to cook this Gradually put-in the brown sugar, adjust the heat to medium-low and continue cooking until the I think the better way of doing the banana cue is this: Fry the bananas first and the remove them from.
Coco Sugar Fried Saba Banana Cue (dessert or snack) instructions
- Saba or Cardava or Cooking bananas are the fat plump ones, greenish to yellow with blackish markings as it ripens. Google 'Saba' bananas to see a picture, I forgot to take one..
- Heat oil in pan. Prepare peeled bananas by slicing them or you can also cook whole like the traditional way in the Manila. Google 'Banana Cue' to see a picture..
- Roll all sides of the banana in the coco sugar and drop in hot oil. Use low heat to prevent burning..
- When sugar melts turn it to the other side. Use a spatula or spoon to scoop back the sugar unto the banana if it separates. I turned them twice on each side before removing from the pan. Place unto a plate and let it cool..
- The coco sugar will harden and become crisp as it cools. Delicious. I placed too much I think (2 Tbsps) so 1 Tbsp should be ok for 2 bananas. 🙂 Enjoy!.
Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Banana Cue Popular Filipino Snack Dessert. Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä. Banana cue is made from Saba bananas. Skewer Sticks, Skewers, Banana Recipes, Snack Recipes, Snacks, Deep Fried Bananas, Tandoori Chicken, Chicken Wings, Lunch. spring desserts recipes, memorial day dessert recipes, australian dessert recipes – Pizza Dough Cinnamon Bread. Banana Cue (Fried Saba Bananas With Brown Sugar Caramel)Russian Filipino Kitchen. Bananas Foster Fried BananasFamily Table Treasures.