Oats/chia cookies. These oatmeal chia cookies are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy snack. Transfer to a medium bowl and fold in cherries, chocolate chips, chia seeds and oats. Oatmeal chia seed cookies made with coconut oil and applesauce are a vegan version of oatmeal cookies that make a hearty snack!
These crunchy cookies make a tasty and good-for-you dessert treat. Inspired by all of my favourite cookies, these Chocolate Chunk Tahini Oatmeal Cookies are a mix of everything I love in a cookie. Use this perfect oatmeal cookie as the base for other add-ins such as raisins, dried cranberries, and Have you ever made my chewy chocolate chip cookies recipe? You can have Oats/chia cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oats/chia cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.
I have the recipe memorized- I make. These cookies feature whole grain oats and they're naturally high in protein and fiber, too. True story: I once made these amazing Peanut Butter Chia Breakfast cookies in the evening so I could. Oatmeal Chia Breakfast Cookies Simple healthy vegan breakfast cookie loaded with chia seeds and rolled oats.
Oats/chia cookies instructions
- Whisk the butter and sugar together, first..
- Get all the dry ingredients, all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, chia seeds..
- Grind the rolled oats in a blender. Add the dry ingredients, oats to the sugar and butter mix..
- Knead the flour mixture, add some extra flour if you need to..
- Roll out the dough, with some dry flour..
- Make shapes with a cookie cutter..
- Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes at 350°F. Enjoy!.
These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are ultra chewy and naturally gluten free. These cookies are full of oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and chocolate chips! These cookies also have a great lemony flavor. Make a double batch of these lemon cookies to snack on through the day. When you think of recipes including legumes you think of savoury, right?