Keto Peanut Butter Cookies. How to make Keto peanut putter cookies. Combine all the ingredients and mix until incorporated. Then using a small cookie scoop scoop out dough and make balls.
These cookies are crisp and crunchy on the outside, chewy and slightly soft on the inside — just like you would expect a peanut butter cookie to be. These keto peanut butter cookies are great for kids & adults alike! Luckily, it is easy to create a low carb version of peanut butter cookies and still keep the recipe extremely simple. You can have Keto Peanut Butter Cookies using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- It’s 1/2 Cup of crunch peanut butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of powdered erythritol ot swerve condectioners.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
To make these low carb and keto-friendly, the only thing needed is to swap out sugar for erythritol! Peanut butter keto cookies will win you over, and satisfy your sweet tooth. A no-bake cookie that tastes like the best homemade peanut-butter cup you've ever had! Peanut butter cookies are my favorite cookie!
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven 350. I a mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix until well combined..
- Scoop out dough and form balls. Place on baking sheet and press with a fork forming a criss cross pattern. Bake 13-15 minutes, until the tops are set and golden. Let cookies cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy!.
Years ago, I was obsessed with the Peanut Butter Dream cookie from Panera. They got rid of and How to Make Keto Peanut Butter Cookies. Combine natural peanut butter, sweetener, egg, and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Keto coconut cookies are a great alternative to the high carb oats. Our explanation- These no bake cookies are meant to be a low carb, keto snack Ok so these keto no bake cookies are made with peanut butter.