Cornflakes cookies. These thick and chewy Cornflake Cookies are my latest weakness. Buttery chocolate chip cookie dough rolled in crunchy Cornflakes and baked until golden. It's the best of both worlds.
Years later, a woman brought a tray of these to the office, which I instantly recognized as THOSE COOKIES FROM MY CHILDHOOD. Cornflake Cookies – Easy recipe that yields buttery, crunchy, and tasty cookies. Cornflake cookies are great for festive seasons or just about anytime. You can have Cornflakes cookies using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cornflakes cookies
- Prepare 2 Cups of sugar.
- It’s 4 Cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 box of cake mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 Cup of cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need 2 Cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 Cup of margarine.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of peanut butter.
- It’s 2 cup of cornflakes crumbs.
- It’s of Chocolate for dipping.
Each irresistible cookie is coated with crushed Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal. These cornflakes cookies are so easy to prepare, making it great for parties and the festive seasons. Honey cornflakes cookies are the easiest to prepare. Cornflake Cookies – with kettle chips!
Cornflakes cookies step by step
- Put the first 10 ingredients in a bowl, make cookie dough.
- Make balls and roll, in cornflakes crumbs, press them down and bake..
- Cook the topping, put on the cookie, then dipped in chocolate..
These cornflake cookies only require basic ingredients and a few simple steps yet you get such an irresistible, addictive end result! These cornflake cookies are one of the easiest cookie recipes ever and taste so delicious! Beat egg whites until stiff (the egg whites not your arm). Stir in sugar, salt and vanilla. My friends and family love my Cornflake Cookies and it is their all time favourite.