Jiggly Japanese Cheesecake.
You can cook Jiggly Japanese Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jiggly Japanese Cheesecake
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cream of tartar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 7 ounces of cream cheese.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 8 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 10 of egg whites.
Jiggly Japanese Cheesecake step by step
- Melt and mix the milk, cream cheese and butter in a pan over medium low heat. Stir until well combined pull of heat to cool as you don’t want it to cook the eggs.
- While step 1 is melting, in a large mixing box combine and beat 8 egg yolks. Once milk mixture is cooled, combine with egg yolks.
- Preheat oven to 325 and fill round cake pan with parchment paper.
- Beat egg whites in medium sized bowl until they form soft peaks then mix sugar with cream of tartar and slowly combine into egg whites. Beat until stiff peaks are formed. When you remove beaters the egg whites should stand tall..
- Slowly fold egg yolk mixture into egg whites until fully combine.
- Pour into cake pan nearly to the top and place in a water bath and place in oven.
- Bake on 325 degrees for 25 minutes then turn heat down to 275 and bake for 50 minutes..
- Let cool in ajar oven and serve with a coat of powdered sugar on top.