Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars.
You can cook Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- You need 1 tbs of ground flax seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nondairy milk.
- It’s 2 tbs of powdered sweetener.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pea protein powder or any vegan protein powder.
- It’s 2 tbs of cacao nibs.
Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars instructions
- Line a9 by 5 “ pan with parchment paper. In a bowl whisk together the flax seeds and non dairy milk, sweetener..
- Add peanut butter and protein powder until thickened..
- Press the dough into lines pan and sprinkle with cacao nibs in the top. Gently press the bibs into the dough so they stick.refrigerate for an hour or so. Until firmed. I kept in the freezer 45 mints – 1 hour, iAnd slice to serve..
- You will have 5-6 bars(my daughter already eat when I arrives home).