No-bake cheesecake. Instead of standing in a hot kitchen, make this simple recipe for your next warm-weather gathering. No-Bake Cheesecake: The Ultimate Easy Recipe. I am a huge cheesecake snob (regarding no-bake and baked cheesecakes alike).
A No Bake Cheesecake is just that, the filling is not baked in the oven. But don't worry, this cheesecake still has that rich and tangy flavor. No bake cheesecake also eliminates a lot of the worries that might keep you from making a cheesecake in the first place: There's no need for fussy water baths or elaborate cool-down steps. You can have No-bake cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No-bake cheesecake
- You need of Crust.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of crushed graham cracker.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalter butter, melted.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 750 g of regular cream cheese, room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of whipping cream 30-35% fat.
A delightful favorite with everyone, especially appetizing during the summer months. This No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe is perfect for beginners! It's everything a cheesecake should be.silky, smooth, light, creamy and decadent! Unlike classic cheesecake, however, no-bake cheesecake has no eggs, no granulated sugar, and obviously requires no baking.
No-bake cheesecake step by step
- Line springform pan with parchment for easy removal. Combine the crust ingredients. Pressed into the bottom of the pan, making sure it is even and packed tightly. Set aside in the refrigerator..
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla and beat on high until smooth..
- Add cream and beat at low until fully combined, then beat at high until thick and fluffy. Adjust with sugar depending on your taste..
- Pour cream mixture on prepared crust. Cover and refrigerate to set, at least 6 hours but ideally over night..
- Once set, serve with sweetend whipped cream, berries, fruits, lemon curd or chocolates..
The cream cheese is sweetened with condensed milk and lightened up. This easy No Bake Cheesecake with condensed milk is the BEST one I've ever tasted! It's so simple to make and so delicious. Dealing with life makes me want CHEESECAKE bad. A no-bake cheesecake takes all the stress away.