Chocolate chip cookies. Try this wildly-popular chocolate chip cookie recipe for yourself. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt.
How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient. These cookies are soft, thick, bricks of chocolate chunks and buttery dough baked into a heavy, milk-loving cookie that is my most favorite chocolate chip cookie of all time. ♡. You can cook Chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 1/2 C of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 C of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 C of White Sugar.
- Prepare 1 C of + 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dominican Vanilla (any vanilla is fine).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 Cup of chocolate chips.
We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on. There are hundreds of chocolate chip cookies recipes out there. Warning: these chocolate chip cookies require a tall glass of milk.
Chocolate chip cookies instructions
- In a small saucepan melt the butter. Once melted, add both sugars to the warm butter and stir. Let it cool. In another bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda and swift together and set aside..
- In another bowl, lightly beat the egg and vanilla together. Then add this to the butter sugar mixture..
- Add the wet ingredients to the flour and stir until well combined adding the chocolate chips too. Once combined, let it cool in the fridge for half hour or so. We didn't have enough chocolate chips as we wanted..
- Set oven to 375F (190c). Take the cookie dough out and begin to roll them into small size balls. Place them in a cookie sheet ungreased..
- Once your oven is done preheating place cookies in for 10 minutes..