Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies . This easy oatmeal cookie recipe is great with a glass of cold milk! With their peanutty flavor, these scrumptious cookies hit the spot. Plus, they couldn't be easier to make! —Marilyn Blankschien, Clintonville, Wisconsin.
This is my new PB recipe!! Thick, chewy peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are soft, chewy, and loaded with peanut butter flavor! You can have Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cane sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 Cups of flour.
- You need 3/4 Cups of Instant Oats.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
Peanut butter lovers will go crazy for these cookies! I was craving cookies like mad so I baked a batch of my favorite Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies. They are peanut butter cookie perfection! Whisk in the peanut butter, milk, vanilla, honey and egg.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Gather ingredients. In a medium mixing bowl add in butter, peanut butter, cane sugar, and brown sugar. Mix until smooth in appearance.
- Add in vanilla extract and egg. Mix together until smooth..
- Next add in oats, flour, backing powder, and mix until well combined..
- Cover cookie dough and let rest in the fridge for 30min-2hrs. After cookie dough is ready to bake. Preheat oven at 350*. Scoop cookies into small balls placed about 2inch. Apart on a well greased cookie sheet..
- Let cookies bake for 8-10min. Place cookies on a cookie rack or plate to cool. Enjoy!.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir until well combined. Drop dough onto a cookie sheet that has been sprayed or lined with parchment paper. I love adding peanut butter to cookies and since I'm a huge fan of mix-ins…. I had some fun with those as well. I've made several batches of these and If I could eat peanut butter and oatmeal, I would be on top of these cookies like no one's business!