No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna. One of them is a dessert lasagna with cherries and cream cheese … sounds wonderful, doesn't it? A quick reminder for you, if you love No-Bake desserts, don't forget to check out my no bake banana split dessert too. I'm opening cherry season under the slogan "I'm Lovin' It".
So if you're in need of a quick and easy treat, this one is for you! Hence: no bake cherry cheesecake no bake dessert! When looking for a fun recipe that satisfies both of those requirements, this one is for you. You can cook No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna
- You need 5 of mini bags Nilla Wafer Minis-or use regular sized Nilla Wafers.
- You need 8 ounces of soft cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 8 ounce of tub cool whip.
- You need 2 can of cherry pie filling.
This easy Cherry Cheesecake Dessert is no bake and screams summer to me with all those cherries on top! Really, all three of these layers are heaven. This Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna is easy to make! Whip up something special and colorful dessert this Christmas and try our simple yet special dessert for Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna (No Bake).
No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna instructions
- Line a 13×9 pan with Nilla Wafers across bottom..
- In a mixer beat cream cheese and sugar. When smooth, beat in cool whip. Spread half the cheesecake mixture over the cookies gently..
- 1 can of filling over the cheesecake mixture.. Spread gently..
- Add another layer of Nilla Wafers and top with the rest of the cheesecake mix. Pour on the Cherry Pie Filling. Put in fridge overnight and serve with some whipped cream..
- Birthday cake.
Cherries + Cheesecake + Cookies + No-Bake=the Best Dessert Lasagna for Summertime or anytime!!! […] This no-bake blueberry cheesecake cookie dessert is so simple to make! This is not your typical lasagna! Can you imagine lasagna for dessert? In this video, learn how to make a no-bake cheery cherry cheesecake lasagna! As for the instructions, I have a simpler method in mind.