Banana and cinnamon chip cookies. Hand stir in oats and chocolate chips. Using a large cookie scoop, drop onto sprayed cookie sheet. A batch of these Cinnamon Banana Oatmeal Cookies and a glass of milk makes a great after school snack.
Yes, these banana chocolate chip cookies freeze well. Just place in an airtight container or Banana Oatmeal Cookies – Super soft, chewy and absolutely delicious. The perfect way to use up those In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. You can cook Banana and cinnamon chip cookies using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana and cinnamon chip cookies
- You need 2 of over ripe mashed bananas.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted coconut oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut sugar.
- You need 1 of egg room temperature.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 1 cup of buckwheat flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cinnamon chips.
Slowly add to the wet ingredients. If you like banana bread, you'll love these Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are a great way to use up overripe bananas and have a soft cake-like texture. Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies – these cookies are soft and chewy with just the right amount of banana flavor.
Banana and cinnamon chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven 165c. Mix banana, egg, coconut oil, vanilla and coconut sugar until well combined..
- Add in coconut flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda. Then add the buckwheat flour until combined. Fold in cinnamon chips..
- Makes 12 cookies. Roll into circles and press to about 1/4.inch thick. Bake for about 10 minutes..
Kids and adults will love them! You can't have too many chocolate chip cookie recipes, can you? Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies and Seven Layer Cookies are two of my. Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies made with just banana and oats. I used steel cut oats because I love the texture, then added walnuts, cinnamon, raisins and vanilla.