You can cook Poached Quinces using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Poached Quinces
- You need 3 of large Quinces, quartered.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 of orange peel.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon peel.
- You need 1 of vanilla bean.
- It’s 1.5 litre of water.
Poached Quinces instructions
- Add all the ingredients into a saucepan..
- Make sure the lid is tightly on to avoid steam escaping..
- On a gentle simmer bring to the boil and cook for 35-40 minutes..
- Eat the cooked fruit with ice cream or whipped cream..
- Save the liquid to sweeten or drinks, it goes great with champagne..