My Homemade Chicken and Noodles.
You can have My Homemade Chicken and Noodles using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Homemade Chicken and Noodles
- It’s 5 of boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of chicken soup base.
- It’s 1 of medium yellow onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 4-5 cloves of garlic (I use about 8 cloves).
- Prepare of Dairy.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of block cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of celery seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dill weed.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ranch seasoning.
- You need of For the Noodles See My Egg Noodle Recipe.
My Homemade Chicken and Noodles instructions
- In a large pot on high, fill with 3 cups water and chicken soup base add your chicken thighs and let boil for 30 minutes..
- Once done pull your chicken out on a plate and let cool for 10ish minutes or pull apart (shred) with 2 forks..
- Add the dairy section. Let the cream cheese melt. It's okay if it doesn't melt all the way. It will eventually. Now, add the onion and the garlic..
- Add all the seasonings. Let simmer on low to medium heat for 30 more minutes..