Thai Basil Chicken / Pork.
You can cook Thai Basil Chicken / Pork using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Basil Chicken / Pork
- You need of Chicken.
- Prepare of Pork (less soysauce & oystersauce).
- You need Leaves of Thai Basil.
- You need of Ingredient A : finely minced.
- You need 2-3 of Chilli .
- It’s 6-7 of Garlic .
- Prepare of Ingredient B : mix.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of soysauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of oystersauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
Thai Basil Chicken / Pork step by step
- Stir fry A, add in meat once garlic is coloured.
- When meat is fully cooked, add B into the middle. Let it simmer for awhile before mixing.
- Add in basil leave, serve when basil leave is cooked..