Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos. Create an endless variety of tasty meals with our customizable Mexican menu made from only the freshest ingredients. Serve these seriously filling burritos, with beans, meat, potatoes, spirited chiles, and thick salsa topping it all. Chuy's is my favorite Tex-Mex Restaurant in Austin.
Tex-Mex Chicken Burrito Bowl with Cilantro Lime Dressing. Tex-Mex chicken with authentic flavor is as easy as combining seven ingredients in a slow cooker—and adding a sprinkle of cheese before serving. Tex-Mex cuisine (from Texan and Mexican) is an American regional cuisine that derives from the culinary creations of the Tejano people of Texas. You can have Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos
- Prepare 1 package of large flour tortillas.
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breast diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Medium size onion diced.
- It’s 1/2 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1/2 can of sweet corn.
- It’s 2 tsp of taco seasoning.
- It’s 8 oz of package Mexican cheese blend.
- Prepare of Tex-Mex sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of ranch dressing.
- It’s 1/3 cup of salsa.
- You need 1 tbsp of taco seasoning.
You know those times when you feel too tired to cook? This is one of those recipes where I can always muster the energy to whip it together, even when I don't feel like. The Tex-Mex enchiladas that most Americans are familiar with are tortillas wrapped around ground beef and cheese, and doused with enchilada sauce or gravy. These are then topped with even more cheese and baked in an oven.
Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos instructions
- In a cast iron skillet heat olive oil medium heat and cook chicken, onion and 2 tbsp taco seasoning. Cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Add in the black beans and corn and cook a couple more minutes.
- Prepare the Tex-Mex sauce by combining salsa, ranch and 1 tbsp taco seasoning..
- Take a flour tortilla and place some Mexican cheese in the middle. Add chicken mixture then top with Tex-Mex sauce. Tuck in the sides and roll so no mixture can leak out.
- Fry burritos in a non stick skillet to brown somewhat crispy.
Mexican enchiladas vary widely, but are typically tortillas that have been fried. Tex-Mex Chicken & Rice Bake. to favorites. Learn how to make Tex-Mex Tofu Burritos. These classic Tex-Mex nachos are loaded to the MAX! Avoid soggy nachos by briefly baking them before topping with cheese, seasoned beef A flavorful marinade and a quick sear make for easy homemade chicken fajitas—onions and bell peppers help, too.