"Samsa" or Samosa with chicken. Asian food Samsa or samosas with chicken fillet on a plate. Photo about Asian food Samsa or samosas with chicken fillet on a plate. Samsa or samosas with meat and vegetables isolated on white.
Dietary soup with turkey or chicken fillet with pasta Ruote and herbs. Samsa is a Russian and Caucasus style pastry with Beef (you can also use Lamb) filling, while Samosa is the Middle Eastern and Indian Chicken or Samsa is traditionally cooked in a Tandyr (A Russian Tandoor, much like the Artisan Tandoor), while Samosas are often deep fried or baked. An incredible Uzbek Samsa recipe with a savory filling of chicken and potatoes shaped into triangles and baked until crispy. You can cook "Samsa" or Samosa with chicken using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of "Samsa" or Samosa with chicken
- You need 2 sheets of Puff pastry.
- You need 1 piece of Chicken fillet.
- It’s 1 piece of Onion.
- It’s 1 piece of Egg yolk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin.
- It’s of Sesame seeds.
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper.
I've tried making the samosas with different fillings and my family seems to enjoy the chicken and potato filling the most. How to make Uzbek Samosas Chicken fillet baked with broccoli in cheese sauce close-up on a table. vertical view from above. Stuffed chicken fillet with spinach and cheese on white plate on wooden table. Samsa is a dish that belongs to the Uzbek, Uighur and Tajik cuisine, where it is prepared for many centuries.
"Samsa" or Samosa with chicken step by step
- Finely chop the chicken fillet, onions into small cubes..
- In a bowl, combine onions, fillet, onions, peppers and cumin. Mix everything..
- Roll out the dough, cut into quartet pieces..
- The filling should be put in the middle, and the 4 ends of the dough should be joined together..
- Put the samsa on a baking tray. Anoint with egg yolk, sprinkle with sesame seeds..
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes at 180°.
Samsa (samosa) with chicken fillet and green herbs on wooden background. Samosa (also spelled samsa, somsa, samoosa, sambosak, sambusa, singada, samuza, somasi, somas) is an Uzbek food consisting of flaky Samosa may have different shapes and forms and be cooked in a multiplicity of ways. Today's samosa is usually filled with meat (mutton, chicken or beef). Uzbek samsa is a hearty baked dish of Uzbek cuisine for holidays and everyday life, with various fillings to suit all tastes. Do not confuse samsa and patty with meat.