Jasmine Rice Chicken and Asparagus.
You can have Jasmine Rice Chicken and Asparagus using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jasmine Rice Chicken and Asparagus
- You need of cooked jasmine rice.
- You need of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s of clumps fresh asparagus.
- It’s of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of Garlic salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Jasmine Rice Chicken and Asparagus instructions
- Cook the rice, then lightly spray large casserole dish with pam spray. Place the rice in the dish. Turn oven on to 385..
- In a large bowl put the 3 cans soup, use 1 empty can to measure 2 cans milk whisk till smooth pour over rice and mix till all rice is covered..
- Add the garlic Salt and pepper to rice layer. Add the chicken Nestle down into rice, and last add the asparagus on top. Put in oven for 1 hour. Keep checking to make sure it doesnt get too brown. If you would like you can cover with foil..