Creamy macarona with chicken (my own version). Sopas is a soup dish,usually use macaroni elbow,chicken and various vegetables. I really enjoy during cold weather. Mac and cheese and bite-size pieces of chicken breast team up with broccoli and a dash of paprika to create this crowd-pleasing dish.
A filipino soup favorite made with elbow macaroni, milk and butter. This is perfect anytime you feel like having soup. Boil water in a pot, add chicken until cooked and set aside. You can have Creamy macarona with chicken (my own version) using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy macarona with chicken (my own version)
- You need of Breast chicken.
- Prepare of Cauliflower.
- It’s of Brocolli.
- It’s of Green pepper.
- You need of Red pepper.
- You need of Yellow pepper.
- It’s of Parsley.
- You need of Dill.
- Prepare of Macarona.
- Prepare of Mozerolla cheese.
- You need of Spices:.
- You need of Curry powder.
- Prepare of Chicken masala.
- It’s of Paprika powder.
- You need of Cumin powder.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper.
In med heat, add the butter, onion, garlic and carrots. Add elbow macaroni, raise the heat to high, stirring often until macaroni is. Below is my version of their recipe. I made a few changes but I do want to point out that this was totally inspired by their very inspiring recipe Creamy Macaroni Salad – A cool and creamy macaroni salad recipe with red onions, celery, mayo and a ton of flavor.
Creamy macarona with chicken (my own version) step by step
- Boil the macaroni until cook then put in stainer and set aside. Cut and prepare all tge vegetables. And cut the chicken cube..
- In cooking pot,put oil then add onion let it fry then add chicken, cook for a munite then add spices. Put water (it up to you if you want dry or juicy,you just estimste the water.) Keep for 5 munites then add all veges..
- Add macarona you boiled,cheese and stir. Keep until veges finish cook. If you want veges half cook just keep for 3-5 minutes in fire but if you want the veges well done keep more minutws in fire..
- Hope you understand my on how i cook. .. Enjoy this food. I know you will like this if try my own recipe.. Thank you.. .
- Remember: Use mozerolla cheese that will moist or that one for pasta. Because i'd tried 1 kind of mozerolla for pizza its not good, will not mix in my sauce..
It's just as good with chicken and tomatoes. Chicken Sopas is a Filipino chicken soup dish made with macaroni, chicken, and other ingredients. This is an instant version made by Pamana. I like the name; it looks like Panama and my spellcheck is insisting is should be spelled Panama, but it's Pamana. One thing to note – so by the.