Chicken Curry Fiji-style.
You can have Chicken Curry Fiji-style using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Curry Fiji-style
- It’s of Chicken (bite size).
- You need of big onion (minced).
- Prepare of garlic (minced).
- It’s of ginger (minced).
- You need of apple (grated).
- It’s of Plain yogurt.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper (dash).
- You need of curry powder.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Canned tomato.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Coconut milk.
Chicken Curry Fiji-style step by step
- Put the chicken, yogurt, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons of curry powder in a thick bag and put inside the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour..
- Put butter in preheated frying pan, saut? the onion, garlic, ginger and an apple..
- Add the canned tomatoes, water and coconut milk and bring to a boil..
- Add the mixture made in step 1 and boil on low heat for 15 to 30 minutes..
- 5. Pour onto the rice and serve..