Cajun chicken pasta salad. Chicken dredged in Cajun spices is sauteed with bell peppers and mushrooms, and presented in a basil-cream sauce over linguine. Place the chicken and the Cajun seasoning in a plastic bag. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe.
Nothing spells summer much more than a good. Chicken Pasta Salad from Delish.com is loaded with all the best ingredients, making it perfect for dinner or as side. Pour dressing over salad, toss until coated, and serve. You can cook Cajun chicken pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun chicken pasta salad
- Prepare of Orecchiette pasta.
- It’s of Cavatapi pasta.
- It’s 1/8 cup of Paul Prudome poultry seasoning at least.
- You need of Italian dressing.
- You need of French dressing.
- You need of Bell peppers different colors cut into matchsticks and chunks.
- You need of Black olives.
- You need of Green onion.
- It’s of Yellow onion.
- It’s 3 halves of Chicken breast.
- Prepare of The best olive oil you can find.
This content is imported from embed-name. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able. Make Cajun chicken and pasta salad with help from a professional chef in this free video clip. Expert: Ken Patrick Filmmaker: Shane Reitzammer.
Cajun chicken pasta salad step by step
- Boil pasta al dente drain… set aside.
- Put oil in skillet (this gets really smokey if you can do this outside do it)Cut chicken breasts into bite sized chunks coat with olive oil…and paul prudome poultry seasoning (coat it well) when the oil in the skillet is smoking (be careful fine line here between smoking and a fire) the coated chicken gets crispy in the high heat (blackened) cook through..
- Have chopped peppers onion olives chopped and ready.
- When chicken is done add rest of veggies.
- Stir for a minute or 2 then add french dressing and Italian dressing let it simmer for a few minutes..
- Cool off (tastes great warm too).
- Put cooled pasta salad in fridge overnight.
- Flavors get better overnight!!!.
- This can be adjusted to feed a few or alot of people…. use amounts that make sense to you (I know….for you people who measure everything this kinda sucks sorry).
Series Description: You don't actually have to travel to Louisiana to taste some delicious and authentic Cajun cooking anytime you'd like. Indeed, Cajun Chicken Pasta with Sausage just seemed like a natural choice! Quick and easy dinner is always something I have on my mind. And I just love chicken and sausage combination because it's so flavorful and delicious. This creamy Cajun chicken pasta makes an amazing and easy weeknight dinner… Or, the best ever addition to any potluck, picnic, or tailgating party.