Cherry Tomato Chicken.
You can cook Cherry Tomato Chicken using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cherry Tomato Chicken
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of Italians seasoning.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare of cherry tomatoes halved.
- It’s of medjool dates chopped.
- Prepare of gloves garlic slices.
- Prepare of white wine.
- It’s of Grated cheese.
Cherry Tomato Chicken step by step
- Mix flour, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning and spread on a large plate.
- Dredge chicken thighs in flour mixture.
- Heat two tablespoons olive in large pan over medium heat.
- Pan fry chicken until cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside. Leave oil/chicken juices in pan..
- Return pan to medium heat and add remaining olive oil.
- Add tomatoes and garlic. Cook until tomatoes begin to break down and garlic begins to brown (about 5 min). Stir consistently to avoid burning..
- Add dates to pan and cook until tomatoes are completely broken down.
- Turn heat to high and add white wine. Cook until alcohol is complete burned off.
- Add chicken back to pan and cover with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with grated cheese..
- Serve on it's own or over pasta!.