Cotognata – Quince Jello.
You can cook Cotognata – Quince Jello using 3 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cotognata – Quince Jello
- It’s 1 of any amount is okay Quince.
- Prepare 1 of per every 10 quince fruits Lemon.
- You need 1 of as much (to taste) Cinnamon.
Cotognata – Quince Jello instructions
- Wash the quince well..
- Cut the quince fruit in half without peeling..
- Put the water in a pot, add the quince fruit, and the cut lemons with the skins still intact..
- Boil until softened, then add drain the water..
- Peel the quince well..
- Use an electric mixer to beat until smooth and mousse-like..
- Put the moussed quince and sugar in the pot and heat..
- Simmer over low heat while stirring with a wooden spatula..
- Once simmered, transfer into jars sterilized with boiling water while still hot and store..
- You can also pour it into a cookie or cake mold and store in a place where daylight hits it for a few days..
- After a few days, remove from the mold and let sit for another 2 or 3 days where sunlight can hit it until the surface has dried!.
- It's done! It's very delicious when eaten with cheese!.