Pineapple Upside-down Cake.
You can cook Pineapple Upside-down Cake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Upside-down Cake
- It’s 1 cup of refined flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter or refined oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk(if required).
- It’s 10 of pineapple slices.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pineapple essence.
- You need 6 of grazed or fresh cherry.
Pineapple Upside-down Cake step by step
- Take sugar in a non-stick pan & caramelize it on medium flame.Immediately remove it from heat & pour in baking dish to coat the base evenly..
- It may not cover the whole bottom now, but will melt & spread while cooking..
- Now arrange the pineapple slices over it & put cherry pieces in between the pineapple slices..
- Mix refined flour, baking powder, baking soda & sieve twice.Take a mixing bowl & add melted butter or white oil,essence,condensed milk..
- Grind 4 pineapple slices & mix in the batter & milk mixture..
- Now mix the flour gradually.The mixture should be of dropping consistency..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree centigrade for 35 to 40 mints..
- Once your pineapple upside – down cake is baked & slightly cooled,you will need to flip the cake out onto a serving plate..
- Slice, Serve warm or cool.Fall in love!.