Pineapple upside down cake.
You can have Pineapple upside down cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple upside down cake
- You need 425 g of tin of pinneapple rings.
- It’s 1 handful of cherries or raspberries.
- Prepare 115 g of butter.
- Prepare 115 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of vanilla extract.
- It’s 115 g of self raising flour.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pineapple juice (from the tin).
Pineapple upside down cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°c. Line the baking tin with butter and greaseproof paper,then butter the paper well..
- Arrange the pineapple rings and glance cherries or raspberries over the paper as u wish set a side.
- Whisk together the butter, caster sugar and vanilla extract until light and fluffy,then whisk in the eggs,one at a time. Fold in the flour and baking powder,then stir in the pineapple juice.
- Carefully spread the mixture over the pineapple rings and glace cherries or raspberries smoth down,then transfer to the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes. Invert on to a wire rack and remove the tin.
- Pell off the paper and allow to cool down completely before slicing.